Under instruction from numerous vendors: manufacturer's seconds, scratch and dent appliances, manufacturer refurbished stock, end of line stock, liquidations and more!
Conditions of Sale:
LOCATION OF GOODS:
15 Kingston Ave
Richmond South Australia 5033
By 4pm Tuesday 20th November
• Secure Credit Card Online (1.75% Surcharge) (No Amex, Diners)
• Credit Card In Person (1.5% Surcharge)
• Bank Transfer (Funds transferred into our trust account must be cleared prior to collection of goods. A remittance cannot be accepted as payment, allow general bank processing time)
• Bank Cheque (Bank cheques are accepted but auction goods can not be released until cleared funds are confirmed, please allow 5 business days for the bank cheque to clear)
• Saturday 17th November 9am til 4:30pm
• Sunday 18th November from 9am to 12pm
• Monday 19th November from 9am to 5pm
• Tuesday 20th November from 9am to 4pm
(Please note: I.D maybe required upon collection by the account holder. In the event of a collection by a 3rd party, verification by the account holder is a requirement. Goods will not be released where this condition is not applied.)
Avoid the queues! Log onto your Auction Blue account and pay via credit card. Have your items shipped by using our Nationwide Shipping Service.
(Please note: Shipping is not available with payments via direct deposit)
Due to high volumes and turnover of stock, AuctionBlue is unable to ensure the security of your items after the collection due date. Please ensure you collect within the allocated times for optimum staff assistance. Please contact our friendly shipping team if you are unable to collect and need a shipping quote - firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is an Auction Sale. All goods sold "As is", Inspection is recommended prior to bidding.
Photos, descriptions and condition reports (if any) should be used as a guide only.
The Auctioneer states that all or any items may have reserve prices. The reserve price is not met unless an email is sent confirming a successful purchase. If the bidding has not reached reserve the Auctioneer will refer the highest bid to the Vendor, the highest bidder shall have first right of refusal in any referred bids. Once the bidder has refused any counter offers or negotiations then the Auctioneer shall declare the goods open for negotiations with other potential purchasers.